ASK US ABOUT OUR
COMBAT SPORTS PROGRAMS
Call us to book a Consultation Now!
“I feel like I’ve learned a lot more knowledge on how to be a better athlete and train more efficiently for my sport. I have become faster and more explosive.”
– ‘Mean’ Hakeem Dawodu, Pro Muay Thai, Pro MMA (World Series of Fighting)
When every fighter is talking about power, speed, and explosion — When every conditioning coach is desperately trying to study sprint and jump mechanics to give the athlete what he or she needs — We’ve been doing it for twenty years.
Coaching speed is not only science but an art form, an art that can not be learnt over night.
Do you feel…
- You are getting stronger in the gym, but the power doesn’t seem to translate to the ring.
- You were faster than you are now, and no matter what you do, you can’t improve.
- Your energy, speed, and strength seem to fade in the later rounds.
- You only have small windows of time when you are at your best because of annoying injuries.
- You want to learn how to train and act like a pro-fighter, but have never had the direction or guidance of a world-class conditioning coach.
- You train hard, but your performance never seems to stand out to the crowd or promoters.
- The power you develop in the gym isn’t transferring to your strikes or ground game.
- You can never quite perform the way you want to during a fight.
- You’ve been told by parents, coaches, and mentors that you need to “work on your speed” or “get in better shape”.
- Concussions are preventing your potential development.
Not at The Athlete Factory.
At The Athlete Factory, we get results. Results that count – results in performance.
Built by elite athletes, to help all athletes