Coaching OpportunitiesThe Athlete Factory is an Elite Performance Centre offering programs for high performance athletes and youth development. We also offer personal training services and have an on-site Sports Therapy clinic.
Strength & Conditioning Coach
The Athlete Factory is currently seeking Strength & Conditioning Coaches for our Elite Performance Centre. We require highly self-motivated team players that are interested in building a career working with athletes from the professional and Olympic levels to grass roots. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for sports science, collaboration, cutting-edge research and continual development.
- Strength & conditioning for athletes
- Design, implementation and on-going monitoring and re-evaluation of programming to ensure optimal results
- Data analysis and reporting
- Liaising with athletes’ parents, sports coaches and sports therapists
- 2nd phase injury rehabilitation
- Strength & conditioning for personal training clients
- Presenting on The Athlete Factory methodology to varying groups
- Participation in regular meetings and development sessions, including selected/personal research and presentations
- Remaining active in technical expertise, professional development and current expert knowledge in the field
- The responsibilities above describe the general nature of the position and are not to be taken as a comprehensive job description
- Bachelor’s Degree (students also accepted)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience in high level sports is an asset but not required
- Coaching experience is an asset but not required
- Full time
- Contractor position (flat fee rent, high earning potential)
- Minimum starting wage is $25/hour
- Apprenticeship and internship opportunities
Send cover letter and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We exist to serve athletes, enabling them to exceed their expectations, realize their potential, and achieve their dreams through inspiration, collaboration and leading edge sports science.